Today is the start of my participating in WWW Wednesdays which is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words. To take part in this challenge, you just have to answer the following three questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer: I am absolutely loving this Beauty and the Beast retelling. This was one of my most anticipated reads this year. I am 50% through it, so my review should be coming soon!
- Of Rioters & Royals by M.L. Greye: This book has taken me by surprise since I had not heard anything about it prior to being asked to review it. It’s fast paced, has magical elements, a brewing love story…basically all things I love in YA. I am about 30% through this one, and definitely enjoying every minute.
Recently Finished Reading
- The One Who’s Not the One by Keris Stainton: This hilariously refreshing rom-com was a 5 star read for me. Once I started reading it, I couldn’t put it down. I can’t recommend this book enough!
- Potency (Glow #1) by Aubrey Hadley: This was one of those rare below 3 stars for me. I gave it 2 stars. The premise of the book really pulled me in, but the execution was just not there. I had a really difficult time getting through this one, which is a shame because I love sci-fi; especially when viruses and plagues are involved.
Up Next to Read
- The Bone Garden by Heather Kassner – middle grade fantasy
- The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves – romance just in time for Valentine’s Day
- The Housewife by Valerie Keough – psychological thriller
Have you read any of the books on my list this week? Do you have any books that you’d love to recommend?