Hey bookworms!! It’s Wednesday! That means it’s time for another WWW Wednesday post hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World of Words.
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- The Housewife by Valerie Keogh (eARC) – I’m only a few chapters in, and I’m already asking myself WTF. This is gonna be good.
- The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves (ARC) – This is my romance novel for Valentine’s Day! I read 160 pages in one sitting. Oh my heart this is so good!!!
Recently Finished Reading
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer: This was a brilliantly executed adaptation of the Beauty and the Beast. I fell in love with the characters as well as the authors dual POV writing style. 5 stars.
- Of Rioters and Royals by M.L. Greye: This story was a lot of fun. My review will be up later this week. This was an adventurous tale full of magic, plot twists, deceit, and love. 4 stars.
- Wicked Saints by Emily Duncan (eARC): OMFG. This book left me shook (pardon the euphemism). I’m still recovering. I am not okay. 4.5 stars (review won’t be up until 02 April 2019)
- The Bone Garden by Heather Kassner (ARC): Never underestimate middle grade! Irreelle’s story is incredibly heartbreaking. Don’t fret though, she discovers her inner strengths on magic filled adventure to save her friends. 5 stars.
Up Next to Read
- Little Darlings by Melanie Golding (ARC) – Adult dark fantasy/horror. If I can’t sleep after this, y’all know why.
- The Everlasting Rose by Dhionelle Clayton (eARC) – YA fantasy. Finally!!! The long awaited (by my terms) sequel to The Belles (one of my favorite 2018 books!)
As you can tell, I’m playing ARC catch up this month! Have you read any of these books? Are they on your TBR?