Thank you so much to Cait over at GoodeyReads for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Make sure you go give her a follow! Her blog is really great!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
What was the last book that you raved about?
I loved If I Can Make it Here by Jamie Rose. It’s a contemporary romance/rom-com that follows the life of Madeline Burke who battles anxiety and has a healthy wine obsession (like myself lol). The story is witty, relatable, and of course some steamy romance.
What is your least favorite trope?
I think my least favorite is love at first sight. I always feel like it’s too cliche.
What do you like to do for fun (besides reading)?
I love spending time with my husband. We love watching The Magicians and Game of Thrones (final season coming next weekend!!!!). I also really enjoy going to wineries and breweries as well as trying new restaurants.
What kind of books are you drawn to in the summer?
I always have to have a rom-com or contemporary romance during the summer season. Fantasy tends to be my go to, but when it’s warm and love is in the air, I need some romance books.
Who is a bookish couple that you just don’t like?
This is going to sound terrible but Romeo and Juliet. I’m just not a fan of them together, or even the play in general.
What is your favorite food?
Macaroni and cheese. I’ve loved it ever since I was a kid. I don’t care whether it’s Kraft Blue Box or Lobster Mac and cheese with shaved truffle. Love it all.
What is one of your blogging goals for 2019?
Honestly, I’ve already surpassed any and all expectations I had for my blog. I just started in January, and I honestly thought that no one who want to read what I had to say. I’ve been so warmly welcomed into this community and made some great friends! I can’t wait to see how my adventure continues.
The Awkward Book Blogger || Broadbean’s Books || RacheLeanne || Bookshelf Fantasies || Joyful Antidotes || Emma’s Chapter || Portobello Book Blog || Novel Gossip || Between the Pages Book Club || Bibi’s Book Blog
My questions to those tagged:
- What is your favorite book trope?
- What is your go-to book recommendation?
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What’s the last book that you read that didn’t live up to its hype?
- What is your favorite genre?
- Are you a mood reader or do are you a planned reader?
- Do you write your reviews immediately after you finish a book or do you wait?
- If you could have one style of cuisine for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
- If you won the lottery, what would be your first purchase?
- What was the last book that you reviewed?
Don’t feel obligated to participate if I tagged you. If you feel like participating and you weren’t tagged, tag yourself. Most importantly, let’s just have fun!