Happy Saturday everyone. I am here with another Stacking the Shelves, which is a meme brought to you by Tynga’s Reviews & Reading Reality. In case you’re unfamiliar, It’s about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves regardless if they are virtual or physical. This means that you can include books you buy in a store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and ebooks!
- Catch Your Death by Kierney Scott – I’m on blog tour for this one courtesy of Bookouture. I binged in the other night. It’s an absolute page-turner!
- I’m Not Dying With You Tonight by Kimberly Jones & Gilly Segal – I feel like this one is going to tear me to shreds, but I’m ready.
- The Girl Who Could Move Sh*t With Her Mind by Jackson Ford – a murder mystery and a girl who has telekinesis. Sold.
- The Oddmire, Book 1: Changeling by William Ritter – a middle grade adventure featuring witches, shapeshifters, and other supernatural beings. Sign me up!!
- Once and Future by Amy Rose Capetta & Cory McCarthy – giveaway win from Storygram tours and Little, Brown Young Readers. So excited for this genderbent King Arthur retelling.
- The Nine by Jeanne McWilliams Blasberg (ARC) – On tour for this in August! Thank you to Suzy (Suzy Approved Book Tours) for the invite. It sounds incredible!
- Descendants of War: Magic’s Demise by Ruby Fitzgerald – An epic fantasy that deals with depression…I can’t wait to see how this turns out.
- Harmonies of War by Ruby Fitzgerald – A prequel to Descendants of War.
Have you read any of these books? Are any of these books are your TBR? Feel free to leave your Stacking the Shelves links.