Happy Wednesday fellow bookworms! Another Wednesday means another WWW Wednesday (my favorite post of the week!), which is a meme sponsored by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. To take part, you just have to answer the following questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- One? by Jennifer L. Cahill – This one reminds me a little of Love Actually or one of those films that focuses on the lives and friendships of a group of friends. This particular story follows the lives of a group of friends who are in their late 20s/early 30s and how they are acclimating in London. I’m enjoying this one so far, but I am still trying to figure out the multiple POV writing.
- My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing – all I keep saying to myself during this book is WTF?! Loving this book. Everything about this murderous husband/wife team is just…yeah you just have to read it. I can’t get enough of this one!
- The Family Lie by Jake Cross (eARC) – 4 stars. A roller coaster ride of a thriller where Anna’s husband and daughter disappear in the middle of the night, but the police assume it’s all the husband’s doing. Here’s my review.
- Artemis by Andy Weir – 4 stars. An action packed space adventure that is utterly hilarious. Also, Jazz is an absolute badass doesn’t take sh*t from anyone! My review will be coming this week.
- Under Her Cursed Scythe by J.M. Wong – 4 stars. If you love supernatural beings then you don’t want to miss this YA fantasy that follows the life of Alyvia, a fourteen-year-old reaper that begins to question if she really needs to kill innocents. Here is my review.
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang (eARC) – 5 stars. I LOVED this book! I heard that Helen Hoang’s writing is spell-binding, but I did not read The Kiss Quotient prior to this one (I will be going back to read it though). Her ability to give such a unique insight into Autism while showing the complications of navigating a relationship in the process was incredible. I will be reading everything from her from now on! My review will be coming out closer to the publication date.
Up Next to Read
- How It Feels to Float by Helena Fox (ARC)
- The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg (ARC)
- Missing Her by J.L. Willow (ARC)
Have you read any of these books? Are any of these on your TBR? Also, please leave your WWW Wednesday links in the comments.