Happy Wednesday fellow bookworms! Another Wednesday means another WWW Wednesday (my favorite post of the week!), which is a meme sponsored by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. To take part, you just have to answer the following questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- Heavenward by Olga Gibss – I’m loving this one so far. Ariel is a teenager from a rough background. Everything changes one day when one of her classmates tries to kill her…and her classmate is an angel. Aren’t angels supposed to be good?! Or so Ariel thought. I’m 35% into this one, and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
- How It Feels to Float by Helena Fox – So far this book is an easy read. I read 140 pages in one sitting last night. The one thing that I am not liking about the story is that it feels blah as if life is merely passing by, which is exactly what is happening to the MC Elizabeth ‘Biz’ Grey. This is understandable as she’s trying to navigate life after the death of her father.
- The Seduction Expert by Saya Lopez Ortega (eARC) – 4 stars. I was finally approved for this one after 4 months on NetGalley, so naturally I had forgotten about it. I read this book in one sitting, but not because I loved the MC. Quite the opposite. Baroness is a Seduction Expert who gets off on extorting cheating husbands for massive sums of money. My review will be coming soon.
- My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing – 4 stars. This book is the definition of watching a trainwreck and not being able to look away. I couldn’t believe this husband and wife killing team. I definitely recommend this one! Here’s my review.
- Missing Her by J. L. Willow (ARC) – 4 stars. At under 200 pages, I read this YA mystery in one sitting. Vanessa’s best friend Eliza disappeared over 5 months ago, and no one has any leads. Everything changes when Vanessa wakes up in Eliza’s mind. My review will be up this week.
- One? by Jennifer L. Cahill – 4 stars. This story reminded me a lot of Love Actually in terms of a story that focuses on a group of people and how they navigate their 20s in the hustle and bustle of London. I really enjoyed watching these characters discover themselves and find love along the way. Here is my review.
Up Next to Read
Have you read any of these books? Are any of these on your TBR? Also, please leave your WWW Wednesday links in the comments.