Hello bookworms! May the fourth be with you!! Welcome to my weekly Stacking the Shelves, which is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews & Reading Reality. As a reminder, this is where we discuss books that you have added to your shelves regardless if they are virtual or physical. This means that you can include books you buy in a store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and ebooks!
So this is bit longer than I had originally thought. Guess I went a little overboard, but it’s books.
- Gravemaidens by Kelly Coon – This is my MOST anticipated read this year, so I almost died when I got the approval email. I’ll be reading this one soon!!
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett – And this is my second most anticipated read of the year! I couldn’t believe that you could request it on Edelweiss (I had to wish for it on NetGalley), and I was approved the next morning!
- Hattie’s Home for Broken Hearts by Tilly Tennant – I’m really excited for this feel-good summer romance! I’m on tour for this one with bookouture, and I can’t wait. I love their books!
- The Written by Ben Galley – I’m excited be taking part in the MASSIVE blog tour being hosted by The Write Reads! (My post is on June 27th!)
- The Space Between Time by Charlie Laidlaw – This contemporary fiction/dark comedy explores love, loss, and mental illness. I’m on tour for this one with R&R Book Tours, and more bloggers are still needed. Here is the sign up! (My post is on June 16th!)
- Two Like Me and You by Chad Alan Gibbs – I’m on tour for this YA contemporary, which is being hosted by Giselle at Xpresso Book Tours. (My post is on May 28th!) This will be my first Xpresso Book tour, so I can’t wait!
Books to Review
- Sky Queen by Judy Kundert – Thank you to BookSparks! This one is part of their SRC2019, and I can’t wait to dive into it.
- The Last Resort by Marissa Stapley – My Goodreads giveaway win from Graydon books. When couples who are struggling in their marriage are stuck on a resort due to a tropical storm and can’t leave, nothing can go wrong…right?! This one is also a part of BookSparks SRC2019.
- Star-Crossed by Minnie Darke – My Goodreads giveaway win from Crown Publishing. A love story based on astrological signs. This one sounds dreamy!
- A Nearly Normal Family by M.T. Edvardsson – This was a complete surprise that showed up from Celadon Books. I missed out on this one on Bookish First, so I was so happy when this baby was sitting on my porch! This legal thriller sounds so good!
- Mom’s Perfect Boyfriend by Crystal Hemmingway – Thank you to Galbadia Press for this rom-com! It looks like such a fun read and perfect for the upcoming summer season.
- Otherwise Engaged by Lindsey J. Palmer – Thank you to Skyhorse Publishing for this beauty. I feel like this one is going to be a train wreck for the poor MC, but I can’t wait to see what happens.
Books I Purchased
- The Boy Who Steals Houses by C.G. Drews – Been dying to read this one. It finally made it from across the pond!
- Voices: The Final Hours of Joan of Arc by David Elliot – my friend Chivon sent this one to me. I love Joan of Arc, and I’ve heard such awesome things about this.
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan – Purchased from Silverfire books.
- The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena – Purchased from Silverfire books.
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn – Purchased from Silverfire books.
- Right Behind You by Lisa Gardner – Purchased from Silverfire books.
Have you read any of these? Are they are your TBR? What did you add to your shelves this week? Let’s discuss! Feel free to leave your Stacking the Shelves links in the comments.