Happy Saturday everyone. I am here with another Stacking the Shelves, which is a meme brought to you by Tynga’s Reviews & Reading Reality. In case you’re unfamiliar, It’s about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves regardless if they are virtual or physical. This means that you can include books you buy in a store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and ebooks!
So this is going to be long since I missed last week for a blog tour post, and I know it looks like a lot. To be fair, I do read rather quickly though, and some of these titles are ones that I won’t review until later this fall/winter.
- Beyond the Black Door by A.M. Strickland
- Cold Storage by David Koepp
- Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
- Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff
- The Tenth Girl by Sara Faring
- The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory
- Unpregnant by Jenni Hendricks and Ted Caplan
- The Whisper Man by Alex North
- The Babysitters Coven by Kate Williams
- The Memory Thief by Lauren Mansy
- The Guest by Jess Ryder
- A Summer Escape and Strawberry Cake at the Cosy Kettle by Liz Eeles
ARCs to review
- Whisper Network by Chandler Baker – Giveaway win from bookstagram.
- Park Avenue Summer – Giveaway win from bookstagram.
- Magic for Liars by Sarah Gailey – Bookish First win.
- Kingdom of Exiles by Maxym M. Martineau – Bookish First w/in.
ARCs from The Book Drop (perk of being a Brand Ambassador!!)
- The Perfect Fraud by Ellen LaCorte
- 29 Seconds by T.M. Logan
- Knife by Jo Nesbo
- One Minute Later by Susan Lewis
- The Islanders by Meg Mitchell Moore
- All the Lost Things by Michelle Sacks
Finished Copies – purchases/giveaway wins
- We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal – #bookishwish pre-order giveaway win
- Her Royal Highness by Rachel Hawkins – #bookishwish pre-order giveaway win
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes – Pre-order purchase from my dearest friend @bloommagic on bookstagram.
- Finale by Stephanie Garber – My pre-order purchase!
- The Night Before by Wendy Walker – literally just received this one yesterday evening and read it cover to cover.
- Freefall by Jessica Barry
- Stain by A.G. Howard
- Nightingale by Amy Lukavics
- Her Every Fear by Peter Swanson
- Little Deaths by Emma Flint
- The Dinner List by Rebecca Searle
Whew! Ok, I think that’s it. So, have you read any of these books? Are any of them on your TBR? Please leave your Stacking the Shelves links in the comments!