Happy Saturday everyone. I am here with another Stacking the Shelves, which is a meme brought to you by Tynga’s Reviews & Reading Reality. In case you’re unfamiliar, It’s about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves regardless if they are virtual or physical. This means that you can include books you buy in a store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and ebooks!
- Summer at the Little French Cafe by Karen Clarke – on tour with @bookouture (July 1st!)
- Crisis in the Red Zone by Richard Preston – I am not kidding when I say that I damn near died when I saw that this book was being released and when I got the same-day approval on NetGalley. I LOVED The Hot Zone and The Demon in the Freezer. I’m a huge Richard Preston fan. This is literally the only non-fiction that I’ve ever read, and I can’t get enough!
- The Escape Room by Megan Goldin – on tour with Compulsive Readers (July 25th!)
- Side Chick Nation by Aya de Leon – bookstagram tour with TLC Book Tours (July 2nd!)
- High Flying by Kaylin McFarren – on tour with Suzy Approved Book Tours (July 26th!)
- If It Makes You Happy by Claire Kann – giveaway win from @SwoonReads but also on tour with Xpresso Book Tours (June 7th)
- Little Voices by Vanessa Lillie – ARC provided by author for honest review. One of my anticipated reads this year!
- Red, White, & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston – purchased this one because I hear it’s AMAZING (it’s also one of the May selections for @BookSparks #SRC2019) Plus, I’ll be reading this one for pride month next month!
Have you read any of these books? Are any of them on your TBR? Please leave your Stacking the Shelves links in the comments!