Happy Wednesday fellow bookworms! Welcome to my weekly WWW Wednesday. As a reminder for the newbies, WWW Wednesday is a meme sponsored by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. To take part, you just have to answer the following questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- If It Makes You Happy by Claire Kann – I’m finishing this one up as I am on tour for this one with Xpresso Reads this Friday! Come back for my tour stop.
- Red, White, and & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston – This is my first queer romance for Pride month, and it features royalty! Double win. So far, I’m really enjoying this one.
- Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling – I never read the HP books, and my husband has been badgering me to. I finally caved and decided to try audiobooks. I finished book one, and I’m about 20% into book two. I definitely should have done this sooner (just don’t tell him, lol).
Recently Finished Reading
- Changeling: The Oddmire #1 by William Ritter (eARC) – 4 stars. Magical creatures. Life or death adventures. Twin boys that are unaware who is the forsaken changeling. This was a great magical adventure. Here is my review.
- Descendants of War by Ruby Fitzgerald – 4 stars. An epic adventure where a band of unlikely friends must come together to save the kingdom from The Jinx, which is killing off all those who are Descendants (magical beings). Here is my review.
- The Gift of the Quoxxel by Richard Titus – 3 stars. A quirky story of a King who just wants to leave his isolated island. Here is my review.
- A Shifting of Stars by Kathy Kimbray (eARC) – 4 stars. Review coming soon!
- Magic for Liars by Sarah Gailey (ARC) – 3.5 stars. This magical debut gripped me from the beginning with a gruesome murder mystery at a school for wizards. However, the ending just left me wanting, which was why it ultimately got 3.5 stars. Here is my review.
- Ronaldo: The Phantom Carrot Snatcher by Maxine Sylvester – 5 stars. This is an absolutely adorable children’s book that is full of adventure and the importance of friendship and family. I loved Ronaldo and his friends. Here is my review.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling – 5 stars. I’ve been a Harry Potter fan for decades now, but I never actually read the books. I decided that this year, I am going to listen to all of the audiobooks, and I am loving it! Jim Dale is an incredible narrator.
Up Next to Read
- The Girl Who Could Move Sh*t With Her Mind by Jackson Ford
- Storm and Fury by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Moments of Exposure by S.M. Grady
Have you read any of these? Are any of these on your TBR? Let’s discuss! Also, please leave your WWW Wednesday links in the comments.