Hey everyone, it’s been a few weeks since I’ve done one of these, so I wanted to jump back into the Stacking the Shelves meme. As a reminder, this weekly meme is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews & Reading Reality. In case you’re unfamiliar, It’s about sharing books that you are adding to your shelves regardless if they are virtual or physical. This means that you can include books you buy in a store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and ebooks!
- Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren – I LOVED The Unhoneymooners, so I can’t wait to read this one!
- Dear Haiti, Love Alaine by Maika and Maritza Moulite – this is one of my anticipated reads which is also an #ownvoices read for me.
- One the Corner of Love and Hate by Nina Bocci – Huge thank you to Rachel Brenner from Gallery Books for inviting me to read this one!
- The Friendship Pact by Alison James – on tour with Bookouture (@bookouture) for this one on July 8th!
- The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh – Bookish First (@BookishHQ) win, and one of my MOST anticipated reads this year. Almost died when I saw this.
- Summer by the Tides by Denise Hunter – on tour for Just Read Tours on instagram on June 26!
- The Second Chance Summer Club by Nicole Meier – on tour with Suzy Approved Book Tours (@suzyapbooktours ) on October 3rd!
- Pretty Revenge by Emily Liebert – giveaway win from Emily Liebert
- Temper by Layne Fargo – giveaway win from Emily Liebert
- The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson – giveaway win from FireREADS (@SourcebooksFire). On tour for this one with Fantastic Flying Book Club (@The_FFBC) on July 10th!
- The Ventriloquists by E.R. Ramzipoor – huge thank you to Park Row Books (@parkrowbooks) for sending me this for review!
- A Reluctant Bride by Jody Hedlund – on tour for for Just Read Tours on instagram on June 18th!
- Switchback by Danika Stone – on tour for Storygram Tours on June 25th!
- Just One of the Groomsmen by Cindi Madsen – giveaway win
- Return of the Evening Star by Diane Rios – on tour for @BookSparks Pop Up Tour
- The Road She Left Behind by Christine Nolfi – on tour for @BookSparks Pop Up Tour
- Sometimes I Lie by Alice Feeney – rep package from Silverfire Books
- The Unbreakables by Lisa Barr – this is my bookstagram made me do it purchase. I am so excited to read this book!
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff – my exclusive Goldsboro edition came in, and my god this book is even more gorgeous in person!
- Here to Stay by Sara Farizan – my book blind date that I purchased from Lyrical Fox.
Have you read any of these books? Are any of them on your TBR? Please leave your Stacking the Shelves links in the comments!