Happy Wednesday fellow bookworms! Life has been crazy these past two weeks with back to back conferences, so my reading schedule has been completely thrown off. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to do a WWW Wednesday post, so here we go!
As a reminder, WWW Wednesday is a meme sponsored by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. To take part, you just have to answer the following questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- The Written by Ben Galley – finishing up this one as part of the Ultimate Ben Galley Blog Tour, which is being hosted by The Write Reads.
- Kindgom of Exiles by Maxym M. Martineau – running behind on this one because it has taken me a while to get into the plot. It’s starting to pick up, so hopefully I end up enjoying it.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling – almost finished with this. I took my time with this one since Basilik is so much creepy that I anticipated. Every time Jim Dale does his impersonation, my skin crawls. Also, Gilderoy Lockhart is so much worse in the book than in the movie.
Recently Finished Reading
- A Nearly Normal Family by M.T. Edvardsson (ARC) – 4 stars. This slow-burn mystery was not at all what I was expecting, and I really enjoyed it. I loved the family focused plot that was full of secrets and betrayal. Here is my review.
- The First Mistake (audiobook) – 5 stars. This book was incredible. There were so many twists and turns (some of which I saw coming), but the ending hit me like a ton of bricks. Here is my review.
- The Dream House by Jess Ryder (eARC) – 3.5 stars. Not my usual cup of tea when it comes to thrillers since it deals with domestic violence, but the author did a great job with this one. Here is my review.
- It’s Not You It’s Him by Sophie Ranald (eARC) – 4 stars. More than just a rom-com, I loved Tansy’s story of self discovery as she Here is my review.
- Keep Her Close by Erik Therme – 4 stars. This fast paced thriller was a wonderful roller coaster ride as we try to figure out what happened to Ally after she agrees to meet her biological father. Here is my review.
Up Next to Read
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- Ronaldo: Rudi’s Birthday Extravaganza by Maxine Sylvester
- Summer at the Little French Cafe by Karen Clarke
- Lock Every Door by Riley Sager
Have you read any of these? Are any of these on your TBR? Let’s discuss! Also, please leave your WWW Wednesday links in the comments.