Hey book friends! I am back for another WWW Wednesday post. Just as a reminder WWW Wednesday is a meme sponsored by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. To take part, you just have to answer the following questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- The Language of Divorce by Leanne Treese (ARC) – Just started this one, so at this point, we know divorce proceedings are likely, but I haven’t gotten into the meat and bones of the story yet. I’ve heard good things, so I can’t wait.
- The Babysitters Coven by Kate Williams (eARC) – I’m 20% into this one, and so far, I’m enjoying it. Weird things are happening around our MC Esme. It sounds like she’s coming into her powers but has no idea that their is any history of witchcraft in her family.
- Obsidio by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (audiobook) – I don’t want this series to end. Every time I think these two authors can’t create characters I love even more, we get Asha.
Recently Finished Reading
- Gemina by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (audiobook) – 5 stars. OMG this book! Every time I think these two can’t throw another curve ball my direction…they make me immediately eat my words. I DON’T WANT THIS SERIES TO END!
- The Ventriloquists by E.R. Ramzipoor (ARC) – 4 stars. Not my typical genre, but I enjoyed this one a lot. It gave me so many Inglorious Basterds, and I loved it. Check out my review here.
- Perfect Stranger by Jake Cross (eARC) – 4 stars. Jake Cross delivers another nail biting thriller. Check out my review here.
- The Book Charmer by Karen Hawkins (ARC) – 4 stars. What a charming and spellbinding read. I loved this story and the town of Dove Pond. Check out my review here.
- The Write Escape by Charish Reid (eARC) – 5 stars. I loved every minute of Antonia and Aiden’s story. The banter was incredible. All set in the gorgeous backdrop of Ireland’s picturesque country side. Check out my review.
- The Woman in the Park by Teresa Sorkin & Tullan Holmqvist (ARC) – 4 stars. This book is around only 200 pages, and it packs one hell of a punch! I didn’t see this one coming and loved it. Here is my review.
- The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young (eARC) – 3 stars. I was really looking forward to this one since I loved Eelyn’s and Fiske’s story in Sky in the Deep. This one was such a let down in comparison. Check out my review here.
- Kingdom of Souls by Rena Barron (eARC) – Still deciding on how I want to rate this one.
Up Next to Read
- The Grace Year by Kim Liggett
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix Harrow
- A Different Time by Michael Hill
Have you read any of these? Are any of these on your TBR? Let’s discuss! Also, please leave your WWW Wednesday links in the comments.