I’m so excited that Mandy from Devouring Books tagged me in the anticipated releases book tag because I always love talking about upcoming releases that I am dying to read and get my hands on.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Mandy at Devouring Books
- Nominate 5+ bloggers to do this tag
1. Your Most Anticipated Book of the Year
Y’all have been listening to me scream my excitement for Gravemaidens, and it’s only going to get louder from now on. Why you ask?! Because this haunting beauty comes out in SIX WEEKS!!!! Are you looking for that spooky read for the Halloween season? Stop looking, and pre-order this beauty. Also, if you pre-order Gravemaidens, there are some incredible goodies that you get when you submit your receipt here. See my pic below for the amazing goodies (I know you want that pin too!).
2. A Book You’re Not Anticipating
I feel like I’m going to be shot for not being a part of the hoard that is willing to sell their first borns for The Starless Sea. I tried to read The Night Circus a few years ago, and I didn’t really get into it. I plan on trying again, but that means that you won’t see me rushing to my nearest bookstore to get this one on release day.
3. Most Underhyped Anticipated Release
Why aren’t more people talking about The Vine Witch?! When I first heard about a story about vine witches that use their magic to make prized winning wine, I was like hell yes, sign me up! To say that I am hyped for this book is an understatement. Y’all need to add this one to your TBRs!
4. A Book You’ve Been Waiting on Forever
Every since I finished savoring the last delicious pages of A Curse So Dark and Lonely Back in January, I have been
patiently waiting dying to read this book! I need to know what happens to Grey! My heart can only take so much! And top it off, this curse breaker was recently gifted an ARC, and I may just die from happiness. Some tears may or may not have been shed when I opened the package.
5. A Book You’re Anticipating That is Out of Your Comfort Zone
6. Your Top Three “Can’t Wait” Books of the Year
- Hidden Cove by Meg Tilly – I absolutely loved Cliff’s Edge by Meg Tilly, so I can’t wait for this one!
- Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw – Loved Wicked Deep. I can’t wait to see what Shea Ernshaw has up her sleeve with more this new witchy read.
- All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace – Mermaids. Mermaids. Mermaids. Yep, need this now.
7. Top 5 Most Anticipated Backlist Books on Your TBR
- UNSUB by Meg Gardiner
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- Contagion by Erin Bowman
- Scythe by Neil Schusterman
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
Are any of these on your TBR? Have you read any these? Let’s chat!