Hello hello! Welcome to another WWW Wednesday friends!
Just as a reminder WWW Wednesday is a meme sponsored by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. To take part, you just have to answer the following questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- The Chestnut Man by Soren Sveistrup – Still working my way through this creeptastic book for the buddy read. It is nuts!
- In the Shadow of the Sun by EM Castellan (ARC) – I haven’t given up on this one, but it definitely got put on the back burner due to some other obligations. I hope to read more of it this weekend.
- Wool by Hugh Howey (audiobook) – I’m doing this one for the #deepdarkreads buddy read, which is hosted by two of my dear friends. Y’all, I hate this book. I’ve literally listened to hours of nonsense inner monologue that always has a sci-fi twist. Ugh. I just want it to end.
- The Claires by C.L. Gaber
Recently Finished Reading
- Night Spinner by Addie Thorley (ARC) – 4 stars. This was the gender-bent Hunchback of Notre Dame that I didn’t know I needed. Bravo. Here is my review.
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert (audiobook) – 4 stars. I absolutely loved Chloe Brown. She was such a vibrant character that I would love to be friends with. Review to come.
- Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier (audiobook) – 5 stars. OMG. This book was absolutely incredible. Review to come.
- Death in the Family by Tessa Wegert (ARC) – 4 stars. A classic murder mystery dripping in atmospheric suspense and laced with secrets and betrayal. Here is my review.
- The Seventh Sun by Lani Forbes (ARC) – 3.5 stars. A swoon worthy romance interwoven in a lush and complex Aztec/Mayan/Incan inspired fantasy world. Here is my review.