Hey everyone! How are y’all doing? Is everyone doing okay with isolation/quarantine/social-distancing? The upside of all of this is that I am plowing through my TBR!
Welp, it’s Wednesday, which means it’s time for WWW Wednesday.
Just as a reminder WWW Wednesday is a meme sponsored by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. To take part, you just have to answer the following questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- Final Girls by Riley Sager (audiobook) – still working my way through this one. I’m enjoying it, but I will say that main narrator for this one isn’t great.
- Revenger by Alastair Reynolds (ebook) – reading this one for the #deepdarkreads buddy read that my two friends host!
- Saving Eden b K.R.S. McEntire – I am a few chapters into this one, and I am just struggling at the moment. There’s nothing wrong with the writing, but one of the main characters is supposed to be 16, but because of the sheltered life she has, it reads more like she’s 12. Hopefully the storyline picks up!
Recently Finished Reading
- Murder at Enderley Hall by Helena Dixon (eARC) – 4 stars. Another wonderful cozy mystery featuring the dynamic duo of Kitty and Matt! Check back tomorrow for my review!
- The Woman in the Mirror by Rebecca James (ARC) – 3 stars. What started off as a haunting, gothic horror story ended up being confusing and disjointed by the end. Here’s my review.
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune (ARC) – 4 stars. What started off slow and a bit confusing ended up being a fantastic story of love and hope filled with magical creatures and intrigue. Review to come!
- Magic Unleashed (Venators #1) by Devri Walls – 4 stars. Complex world building? Supernatural beings? Morally grey characters? And a badass adventure? Check! Here’s my review.
Up Next to Read
- Lakewood by Megan Giddings
- Salvation Station by Kathryn Schleich
- The Stone of Sorrow by Brooke Carter
Have you read any of these? Are any of these on your TBR? Let’s discuss!
Also, please leave your WWW Wednesday links in the comments.