Happy Saturday everyone! I missed my Stacking the Shelves last week to pause for my blog tour post, but I back this week. Just as a reminder to anyone who may not be familiar, Stacking the Shelves is a meme brought to you by Tynga’s Reviews & Reading Reality. It’s about sharing books that you have added to your shelves regardless if they are virtual or physical. This means that you can include books you buy in a store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and ebooks!
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin – Ever since Shelby released the news about this book, I have been stalking all social media channels to find a way to get a hold of this beauty! This is a YA fantasy about WITCHES (aka my all time favorite supernatural beings)!! I am going to savor every second of this one.
- Kingdom of Souls by Rena Barron – Another one of my MOST anticipated reads of the year! Not only does this one also have some witchy vibes, it is also an #ownvoices read for me! Black characters and magic?! I. AM. HERE. FOR. THIS!
- Across a Broken Shore by Amy Trueblood – This YA historical fiction looks amazing! As soon as I saw that it was released from @fluxbooks, I immediately had to request it!
- The Immortal City by Amy Kuivalainen – Search for Atlantis. Sold.
- If It Makes You Happy by Claire Kann – I’m on tour with Xpresso Reads for this YA contemporary, which I’m really excited about!
- Husband Material by Emily Belden – This romance looks like it will be a fun read. The blurb and the cover immediately grabbed my attention, so I have high hopes for this one.
- My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing – FINALLY bought this one, and I already devoured it. I don’t think I’ve ever said WTF more times in my life while reading this one. This book was really good. My review will be up on Monday, so keep an eye out!
- Faker by Sarah Smith (ARC) – My first physical ARC from @berkleypub #partner! This is one of my MOST anticipated reads this year. I absolutely love the line up from Berkley, so I almost died when I opened the package.
- The Killing Season by Mason Cross – The May books for coffee selection from The Book Drop arrived! I love being an ambassador for them because they select such amazing books that I don’t already have on my shelves. If you ever want to try one of their awesome subscriptions, use my code CHEMIST to get 10% off.
Have you read any of these? Are they are your TBR? What did you add to your shelves this week? Let’s discuss! Feel free to leave your Stacking the Shelves links in the comments.