It has been A WHILE since I have participated in the WWW Wednesday weekly meme (I’ve been playing ARC catch up like a crazy person), and I want to get back into the habit since this is one of my favorite posts to participate in.
As a reminder, WWW Wednesday is a meme sponsored by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. To take part, you just have to answer the following questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you will read next?
- Wanderers by Chuck Wendig (Audiobook) – I am currently listening to this one as the August selection for #deepdarkreads, which is co-hosted by @crofteereader and @hooked.by.books on Instagram. I’m really enjoying this one, but it’s an absolute BEAST of a book.
- The Beekeeper’s Cottage by Emma Davis (eARC) – I just started this one, and I’m already loving this sweet story. I’m on tour for this one on Saturday, so come back and check out my review!
Recently Finished Reading
- The Art of Falling in Love by Haleigh Wenger (eARC) – 4 stars. Such a powerful read about dealing with grief and self-discovery. My review will be up tomorrow for this one!
- The Whisper Man by Alex North (ARC) – 4.5 stars. OMG. What a creepy book…and that ending?! Come back on Friday to check out my review. .
- Ronaldo: Rudi’s Birthday Extravaganza by Maxine Sylvester – 5 stars. Another adorable read from this author! I love returning to the dynamic duo of Ronaldo and Rudi. Check out my review here.
- The Nine by Jeanne McWilliams Blasberg (ARC) – 4 stars. This is the perfect back to school story. I’m always so drawn to stories about sinister plots at prestigious boarding schools, and this one did not disappoint. Check out my review here.
Up Next to Read
Have you read any of these? Are any of these on your TBR? Let’s discuss! Also, please leave your WWW Wednesday links in the comments.